Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

never done an inside conny before

dasslr1

94 to go
been told that someone's asked for my number so I can quote to clean inside a conny they've not rung yet but still sh**ting it cos never done inside before.lol. not even seen the thing yet ,but ill get pics up as soon as I do ...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Use a pole with angle adapter that makes job easier. Or step ladders or both ha..

Find out if they smoke too cos if they do its you'll be cleaning each pane at least twice and you will go through water and scrims.

Yeah got pole angle adapter ladder s ,love me ubik,, just need covers, any cheapys ones online? Asking if they smoke is a goof idea ty , remember doing old peoples home there lounge area was a nightmare to do ,cos of nicotine,

Yeah got pole angle adapter ladder s ,love me ubik,, just need covers, any cheapys ones online? Asking if they smoke is a goof idea ty , remember doing old peoples home there lounge area was a nightmare to do ,cos of nicotine,
meant good not goof dam autocorrect

I just done a con roof . She asked me for a price on the inside . I declined . The only insides I do are my own and I hate doing it . In fact I hate doing any insides .

Step ladder, nice pure water solution of ecover + distilled vinegar + a touch of Ubik. not to wet a mop and just do a pane at a time, and use a damp microfibre with a bit of solution on to clean the frames.

You dont want to do inside conny roofs! not if you value your neck ans shoulders.

They are indeed a pig.

The easiest and least messy way to do them which i have found is get a pair of step ladders (i have 7 rung ones) 2 spray bottles, one with an all purpose cleaner for the upvc and 1 with glass cleaner.

Few microfibres and couple of glass cloths and the rest is history..

Some people cant get on with glass cleaner, dont use shitty windowlene..i use an autosmart glass clear, its great stuff.

Last time i also stumbled on another method, wrap a glass cloth round a apllicator/t-bar and clean the glass from the ground with an extension pole, this was pretty effective for me.

Back