Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New to the group

WCF

Help Support WCF:

cmack001

hi folk, in new to the group as previously mentioned. Just wanted to introduce myself

I'm chris, I'm from Scotland. And have been a traditional window cleaner for 4 years now.

Nice to be on a forum to share tips and get advice (when needed from like minded people)

Anyway I'll look forward to speaking to you all at one point or another.

Thanks guys, I don't know why I never thought to join. When I first started, would of made my life far easier. I was literally tearing my hair out at one point haha

Wished I had some hair to pull out lol, this forum as been a godsend for me I have had endless amount of advice.

Wished I had some hair to pull out lol, this forum as been a godsend for me I have had endless amount of advice.
I could have done with it, especially as in my area there's not many traditional guys left, so there wasn't many for me to seek out for advice.

Well must be doing something right if you are still going, if I'm not sure I ask on here and always get a good answer, just ask away if your not sure about anything.

Thanks den, nice to know I've got you lot just a type away if I need help. I've enjoyed flicking through some of the threads so far. And actually learnt a few things from there. I must admit I never thought I'd enjoy window cleaning as much as I do.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

My staff died about three years ago think she was 13 years old great dogs miss her everyday.

yeah I do like dogs and also never came across a bad one yet, I grew up with jack Russells my parents loved them but I personally much prefer the Staff, got bit once as a child and that was a Labrador.

yeah I do like dogs and also never came across a bad one yet, I grew up with jack Russells my parents loved them but I personally much prefer the Staff, got bit once as a child and that was a Labrador.
My first dog was a jack Russell. He was great for me but very temperamental with people he wasn't sure of. I find Staffords to be far more balanced and predictable. They have very noticeable cues if they aren't happy with something. Or at least the few I've met have.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back