Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Results For Member Of The Month

WCF

Help Support WCF:

windybenn

Getting close now i made my vote for the person who helped me and seems to help others .But am i the only one who thinks this is a silly competition what are you voting for ? .If your after advice about window cleaning there one winner ,if your after advice about website you have two winners ,after advice about silly post there only every going to be one winner the rest not sure .so you can see why i think this is a silly competition

Well I voted for the person I thought gave the overall best advice on various topics, is always polite about it even if it's a stupid question they're answering etc. Who voted for me and why I don't have a clue and sure they could have been placed better elsewhere but it's a forum and people do daft stuff, it can't all be serious.

Lol really is it that bad. Thought the member of the month might be a nice feature but its been a nightmare ever since I started it lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Lol really is it that bad. Thought the member of the month might be a nice feature but its been a nightmare ever since I started it lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
I think it's a cracking idea, long may it last. And now the corruption element has been identified I can look forward to having my name up every month to time immemorial!

It was a laugh reading all chips posts, so at least some good came out of it.

I'm just getting warmed up!

I think it's a cracking idea, long may it last. And now the corruption element has been identified I can look forward to having my name up every month to time immemorial!

Oh heck

I like the idea, as the forum grows it will become a more fun feature, I think most people like it and you can tell with the response and votes given as to people who like it.

I do not understand windybenn. You think it's silly yet voted.

I like the idea, as the forum grows it will become a more fun feature, I think most people like it and you can tell with the response and votes given as to people who like it.

I do not understand windybenn. You think it's silly yet voted.
Exactly, maybe new member?

Great /emoticons/biggrin.png :D /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back