Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brodex

Posh

Met a fellow windy today. Nice chap who I've met a few times & we always have a chin wag. Anyway he was telling me he got a big contract at this new estate that's just been built which includes flats. £200 every 6 weeks but needs a wfp system. (He's trad). He ordered trolley system with poles totalling £1200 from brodex. When it came parts were missing & the charger for the battery was in the tank which was wet & the charger was damp. He rung them & told them but they said it was all there. He argued with them & eventually after being promised many times they would ring & sort it he rung them again & they sent a corier out to pick it up. On hearin nothing again for a few days he was promised the manager would ring but he didn't. He was then told the money would be put back into his account last Wednesday and as of today it still has not gone in & he cannot get to talk to anybody. He is now thinking of getting a lawyer on it & going to court. He also lost the contract.

Only had one experience with them.

Lets just say i got the credit card company involved.

although I think their tanks are good I dont know how they stay in business, I think newbies buy from them not knowing like I did when I started spending 6-700 quid for a 21 inch membrane and housings to fit to a second hand 250 DI i`d bought.

If an item is not fit for purpose he is entitled to a full refund straight away, a snotty letter informing brodex should sort that as phone calls can be palmed off a recorded letter can not.

I`ve come along way since then and can safely say there is only one supplier I trust with my money. GARDINER i would also if buying a new tank set up go for the GRIPPA range.

Back