Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mixed bed resin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rjs

hi I've recently been having a bad reaction to the resin when the water drips down onto my head and neck I'm getting really sore as it can cause dermatitis.

Does anyone not use the resin in the water or is there another product I can use instead.

Any help or ideas appreciated.

Rjs

what resin r u using ?? i think u should not get any on ur neck!! sounds like ur standinding to close to the bilding hands will get wet thats it or if its windy then u can get spray in ur face ide think about standing back a bit maby

what resin r u using ?? i think u should not get any on ur neck!! sounds like ur standinding to close to the bilding hands will get wet thats it or if its windy then u can get spray in ur face ide think about standing back a bit maby
Hi yes I know what you mean regarding standing close to th building sometimes if your between houses the water does fall onto you, thank you for your reply I will try that. Rich

hi I've recently been having a bad reaction to the resin when the water drips down onto my head and neck I'm getting really sore as it can cause dermatitis. Does anyone not use the resin in the water or is there another product I can use instead.

Any help or ideas appreciated.

Rjs
Hi resin in the water? The water your using is pure but shouldn't have resin in it.the resin should remain in the di vessel if set up right

I do some people suffer dermatitis but surely pure carnt be as harsh as soap etc

Hi resin in the water? The water your using is pure but shouldn't have resin in it.the resin should remain in the di vessel if set up rightI do some people suffer dermatitis but surely pure carnt be as harsh as soap etc
Hi mate the resin is in the vessel the water passes through the resin vessel then out I think that's right? Then collects a little resin to go on Windows to give it gloss.

The mixed bed resin is very strong chemical.

I was wanting to know if everyone uses the resin or if there was something else to buy to replace it.

I'm not sure mate that resin should pass out through the vessel Just pure water

I no my water certainly has no resin in it

Polishing water as its called its just a term for the di polishing the impurities out the water not actually for polishing the glass

Back