Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Done Well Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Very compact round all mainly 3 storey work i done 18 houses all worth 140 kwid in just under 5 hours !! Im noticing a lot of time saving and less tracelling when all my works compact /emoticons/smile.png

3 storey work i charge , £8.00 / £8.50

A wfp guy down here does them for 10 kwid i heard but am happy with 8 quid cos i can do 3 houses in 1 hour /emoticons/smile.png

In 1 estate i do 3 storeys for 7 quid this was priced up when i first started out but its still worth it /emoticons/smile.png cos only takes me 1 hour and their all next door to eachother /emoticons/smile.png

Ill be keeping my 3 storey prices the same aswell /emoticons/smile.png

a area will determine the price of a house, i know wc near me who have a minimum of £10 and wont collect, makes them go post office to pay in to his bank account, is work isnt compact and does a lot of mileage

3 storey minimum £15 round my way sometimes 20,varies from town to village,really interesting how this differs round the country and I've done market research before going on my own.

I reckon house prices got a lot to do with, i cover 2 towns where same 2 houses can be up to £80000 difference so must be a factor.

Very compact round all mainly 3 storey work i done 18 houses all worth 140 kwid in just under 5 hours !! Im noticing a lot of time saving and less tracelling when all my works compact /emoticons/smile.png
good on yer mate. 140 pounds isnt bad money for 5 hrs is it?

a area will determine the price of a house, i know wc near me who have a minimum of £10 and wont collect, makes them go post office to pay in to his bank account, is work isnt compact and does a lot of mileage
he must get a lot of payements then ? lol if i never collected id be owed a lot lol

good on yer mate. 140 pounds isnt bad money for 5 hrs is it?
not bad at all mate

100 pound an hour for 5 hours is very good but 140 is even better lol

i dont plan on putting my prices up.... just a few houses on my round that need adjusting... ( priced them a bit cheap because i didnt wanna lose the job this happens when you start up ) - I dont do that anymore /emoticons/smile.png so its all good

but other then that im gonna stick to the same price guide and always make sure am happy with the price /emoticons/smile.png

I mean sometimes you rub people up wrong way and I find it funny as some people take things to seriously,don't worry im guilty of it to

The differences in prices are crazy compared to london, 3 storey town house near me is no less than £15 . Not as expensive where you lot live compared to london i spose

The differences in prices are crazy compared to london, 3 storey town house near me is no less than £15 . Not as expensive where you lot live compared to london i spose
Lol I was just thinking this.

I recon in twickenham I could charge £25

Back