Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Powered Hose Reels

My powerUP won't even reel in the hose laid out flat of a 100m 6mm. This is due to rollers. Not the reel it's self.

The Cox reel will pull the 100m and the bloke on the end of it.

Everybody loves the reel tho. It just gets on with it. No UN spooling. No power problems. No nasty snags. No hose looping. Nothing.

I have injured my self twice in a space of a week with the power up. Due to its speed.

My powerUP won't even reel in the hose laid out flat of a 100m 6mm. This is due to rollers. Not the reel it's self.
The Cox reel will pull the 100m and the bloke on the end of it.

Everybody loves the reel tho. It just gets on with it. No UN spooling. No power problems. No nasty snags. No hose looping. Nothing.

I have injured my self twice in a space of a week with the power up. Due to its speed.
Damo how much is that reel

I think you can pick the Cox up for around the £800 mark plus vat

My setup came in at about £1500.

As for plans it's simple.

I am hoping to reduce the size of my self spooling setup I made. Worked flawlessly except for the sheer amount of space it took up. Hoping to minimise it. Essentially you press one button and it reel on itself.

A magnet and electrical contact stopped the reel.

I think you can pick the Cox up for around the £800 mark plus vat
My setup came in at about £1500.

As for plans it's simple.

I am hoping to reduce the size of my self spooling setup I made. Worked flawlessly except for the sheer amount of space it took up. Hoping to minimise it. Essentially you press one button and it reel on itself.

A magnet and electrical contact stopped the reel.
:eek:

Helper monkey:rofl:

I've been softwashing this afternoon

2 driveways

Yeeeaaahhhh

see i only do domestic work.. and one reel has bout 25 meter hose the other has 100 wud never have it all out
Some roads I clean 15+ houses. So I would run out a 100m

My record I think is 23 without moving. I would need to count before I get accused of being MR BS. so power up for me is a must.

22 Houses from one spot. That a 100 meters plus 50 Meters of pole hose. So if you think i am reeling that in you can do one lol

Chuff me my handle snapped on reel

I looked like a little hamster pawing it in today !

Do hamsters have paws ?

Back