Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Warning for new starters on these conservatory roofs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Wow that's a top job, how did you find it?
A little more time consuming than your average conny roof, I went straight in on that with a regular pole brush & pure water, no chems. It took longer than I thought it would, slightly underestimated the time it took.

A little more time consuming than your average conny roof, I went straight in on that with a regular pole brush & pure water, no chems. It took longer than I thought it would, slightly underestimated the time it took.
Yeah it caught me by surprise, the dirt was harder to remove than I thought it would, I thought it would just come straight off but it required a fair bit of scrubbing.

I did a regular one today that was absolutely filthy and full of green algae, but this time I filled a few barrels with hot water and it made it a doddle. Was still hard work but I really would have struggled with cold water, even with degreaser it would have been a struggle.Paula conservatory roof 2.jpgPaula conservatory roof 3.jpgPaula conservatory roof 1.jpgPaula conservatory roof 4.jpg

Yeah it caught me by surprise, the dirt was harder to remove than I thought it would, I thought it would just come straight off but it required a fair bit of scrubbing.

I did a regular one today that was absolutely filthy and full of green algae, but this time I filled a few barrels with hot water and it made it a doddle. Was still hard work but I really would have struggled with cold water, even with degreaser it would have been a struggle.View attachment 28669View attachment 28670View attachment 28671View attachment 28672
Nice job that, beats working on glass roofs.

Latest Posts

Back