Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

window cleaners and vehicles !!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

What is it with us poor windies and our vehicles keep going wrong ???

today my radiator decided to spring itself a lovely leak all over Morrisons car park just after pricing up 2 jobs . jeez i must be the 4th one on this forum this week .

I know tell me about it!!

Car runs fine for ages then when problems start arising there is usually more then one problem.

I'm still vanless /emoticons/sad.png whent to check a new one the other day and it had more hits than the beetles can't seem to find a decent one anywhere and now I'm really behind on my cleaning and gutter jobs BUGGER

It's called sods law mate something good happens (2 new jobs) then something bad story if my life :-/

Paul you thought about spending more than you can budget and making the money back on being able to clean.

Losing £200-1000 in lost earnings waiting for the right priced good car isn't worth spending £100-900 on a nicer vehicle and being able to work sooner. you know?

Some are just to expensive for me the budget I have is curtesy of my father in law I dont earn enougth yet to have spare money for vans I'm in very early stages of my business and keeping a family of 7 at the same time, I totally get what your saying and I know from all your other posts you speak a lot of sense but my budget is all have have nothing spare a the min, my father in law has me a van on loan for a few weeks till I find something so I can get in with what I need to do as of tomorrow

£96.00 for a new flippin rad plus another £19.00 for coolant jeeez .

On the plus side id fixed it myself save having to pay the BMW main stealer prices .

yes AK my most desired car would be a mitsubishi evo .

Gary I gave them a pound each to wash it they didnt do to bad tbh lol but they didnt clean the wheels ha ha ..

Back