Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Full set up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

KieMan

Hi my main line or work is Gutter Cleaning, repairing and replacing, I've had a large amount of request to do moss removal from roofs. I have an access tower I use for installations so can get up to roof line safe. Would some be able to point me in right direction to complete set up to soft wash roofs. Many thanks

Hi my main line or work is Gutter Cleaning, repairing and replacing, I've had a large amount of request to do moss removal from roofs. I have an access tower I use for installations so can get up to roof line safe. Would some be able to point me in right direction to complete set up to soft wash roofs. Many thanks
Hello mate,

I decided to try it as a add-on and started with a wfp pump/trolley system using 25 litre water containers. Mix Blackwash or hypo in there and a Benz spray nozzle to spray it on and telescopic wfp pole to wash down/ agitate when necessary and can also apply it through the jets in the brush. As long as you rinse clean and pump through with fresh water afterwards it doesn't damage any of the kit . I paid £250 for the trolley set up with great long lasting battery plus what you want to spend on a nozzle and pole - but can easily do the lot for £500.

Hello mate,I decided to try it as an add-on and started with a wfp pump/trolley system using 25 litre water containers. Mix Blackwash or hypo in there and a Benz spray nozzle to spray it on and telescopic wfp pole to wash down/ agitate when necessary and can also apply it through the jets in the brush. As long as you rinse clean and pump through with fresh water afterwards it doesn't damage any of the kit . I paid £250 for the trolley set up with great long lasting battery plus what you want to spend on a nozzle and pole - but can easily do the lot for £500.

If you want to do it with out a massive out lay

Get yourself a atv sprayer and a battery roughly £150

Water fed pole and a benz nozzle

And then if you find out it isn't for you you haven'tspent alot .

And as you progress you can upgrade

Back