Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Were to buy a 65ft waterfed pole

Flinn

Guys I'm after a 65ft carbon fibre pole , but don't know which one to go for..

I was looking at the 65ft swift pole not the swift plus .just no need to extend over 65ft tbh.

And another was the grafter

Can anybody recommend a 65ft pole and we're I can buy one in the UK

Cheers guys

Thanks for the reply,I'll check those ones out. There is that many to choose from its a mind field out there.. I've set a budget of around £1600

So nothing to fancy lol, as I know it can go into £2000+ if I'm not careful..

Guys I'm after a 65ft carbon fibre pole , but don't know which one to go for..
I was looking at the 65ft swift pole not the swift plus .just no need to extend over 65ft tbh.

And another was the grafter

Can anybody recommend a 65ft pole and we're I can buy one in the UK

Cheers guys
Hi

i have a Gardiner extreme 47 with extensions which takes me to 85ft, if you only need to go to 65ft then you only need the 3 cheaper extensions which are £85 each, the 47ft extreme is a great pole much better than the swift in my opinion

I am the same i got the Gardiner 47ft and got two extensions great pole, you can buy a cheaper pole and get the same length, but from exspiriance you get what you pay for, before i got the Gardiner pole i got one from the cleaning warehouse it said it went up to 50ft that was the stingray it was shocking, i sent it back and got a refund, when i had the pole fully extended the top two sections were useless, if you were watching the top of the pole you would of thought there was a hurricane it was so flexible and bendy, that i had to take the pole down it was damn right dangerous. which basically meant it might of said 50ft pole but there was no way you could use it at that height, you would be lucky to reach 40ft and be able to use it.. And thats my experience not my opinion.

Latest Posts

Back