Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello lads, experienced canvasser available countrywide, i get clients to sign a 3 clean contract

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

As above lads, I have been cleaning windows and building up rounds for 21 years, I am available to canvass for you anywhere in the UK, I knock doors and get the customer to sign a 3 clean contract, if you do what you are paid to do ie clean their windows (Properly) then you will keep 99% of the work I get you

Hi Graig. What happens to the other 1%.

Also you can't guarantee it because anybody can say after 1 clean I don't want it no more the cleaning was poor.

Do you replace the work & what are your fees?

Hi Graig. What happens to the other 1%.Also you can't guarantee it because anybody can say after 1 clean I don't want it no more the cleaning was poor.

Hi Graig. What happens to the other 1%.Also you can't guarantee it because anybody can say after 1 clean I don't want it no more the cleaning was poor.

Hello Posh, well, its all down to yourself to keep the customers happy,I've got my own round as well as build others rounds and I very very very rarely lose ANY work at all, but thats down to me doing a very good and thorough job, i've passed work onto other window cleaners are they don't lose the work either but then i've given work to other window cleaners and i've had calls from the customers telling me the windows were worse after they cleaned em! lol its purely down to the job, do it properly and you will keep the work, dont do it properly and you will lose it, its as simple as that.Most people will let you do the 3 cleans even if its not the best job in the world due to the verbal agreement and signed form on the doorstep, after the 3 cleans if the work is good you will keep it.I've been doing it years, the proof is in the pudding. And no, if you lose the work after the 3 cleans then I wont replace it, if you lose it before the 3 cleans then I will refund it as long as the job you have done isn't diabolical, I would phone the customer to find out the reason for the cancellation. My fee is 2 and a half times the value, I wont travel for any less than £500 worth of work wanted and I would want £1250 for that, £250 up front when we meet for the first time to cover my expenses for the week, b and b, food and petrol ect and then I would meet with my client on a daily basis and exchange paper work for cash, I would give the client £100 of work for £200 cash, I prefer to do it like that as its usually easier for the client in small transactions and I will still be in town to answer any questions or to visit customers i've picked up if needed if there is any problems.

Obviously the more work wanted the longer I would stay in an area for, I usually give myself a week of canvassing for every £500 picked up, if the client wants £1000 of work then the fee is £2500 with £500 upfront on the initial meeting, obviously I would show you id and my proof of address ect so you know who I am, you could even pay for the b and b yourself out of the deposit so you know im not gonna do a runner with your deposit ect, thats how I operate.Thank you, Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back