Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing a job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

aw big job like that aint montly then u get the yaps coming out wanting to move cars and watchin hoses around cars look at the bottom windows be hard to do them with the cars there wen using wfp

aw big job like that aint montly then u get the yaps coming out wanting to move cars and watchin hoses around cars look at the bottom windows be hard to do them with the cars there wen using wfp
Do a place like that on a Saturday morning.

Hi Guys Just an update............. I have spoken to them today they want them done every month with insides every quarter. I'm now going to take my time at pricing this as i feel they could be a real ******* inside.

Hi Guys Just an update............. I have spoken to them today they want them done every month with insides every quarter. I'm now going to take my time at pricing this as i feel they could be a real ******* inside.
Insides :confused: how much do you want/need this job?

Myself I would go in high especially on the first clean on both inside and out as I never trust someone on a building like that to say they want it doing every month for the ouside & every 3 months the inside for a start.

The leaded large gallery window I bet is going to be a pig to do and I'm sure there is going to be loads of office **** in the rooms in the way of the windows too....

Good luck with the quote.

I'm thinking 100 if its monthly for outsides then 140 - 150 insides ever 3 months. I trust the company that's not the problem a family friend is the manager of the company however he's not dealing with this side of things so if there was any problems I would speak to him when they aries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sm I would go in a bit higher, silly things like getting the windows closed (lets face it if theres a couple open now, you can bet they will all be open in the warm weather), access the unforeseen like bird sh1t someone already mentioned, those cars look like they will cause access issues, all this stuff adds to time/agro factor.

My initial thought was £140 outside, as for the inside that could be whole different ball game, I'm guessing you will need to ladder those high Georgians inside, whats the access like inside? if you need to start placing the ladder twice (either side) coz you can't get up the middle, theres extra time.

How will you approach that big stained glass set from the inside?

Personally i think it looks a pukka job, but its got to be at the right price!

Thanks kahoona I've put the quote in now so I'll wait to hear back from them not far of what you said in the end, as for the stained glass inside its on a stair case so isn't that high I did think that when I first saw it. I've put in a bit more for unforeseen problems so I'll have to wait and see what they think. Thanks for your opinion though I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem, I'm only in Bishops Stortford, and used to live in Potters Bar so I know Hertford quite well, fingers crossed for you, and who knows there quite a few similar buildings down that road if memory serves me correctly so you might get some decent work out of that. If you do and you need a hand, nudge nudge wink wink know what i mean ;-)

Latest Posts

Back