Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water fed pole customers issues

WCF

Help Support WCF:

...They have probably been cleaned that way for many years and the custys won’t know any different although problems may arise when they realise there are other options in abundance out there these days.
I recently took on two jobs like this. The previous window cleaner retired after spending many years cleaning windows trad and never cleaned the frames.
I quoted almost double what he'd been charging but both customers knew he was cheap and wanted me to go ahead anyway. They were both amazed that I'd cleaned the frames and were very pleased with the result.

I recently took on two jobs like this. The previous window cleaner retired after spending many years cleaning windows trad and never cleaned the frames.
I quoted almost double what he'd been charging but both customers knew he was cheap and wanted me to go ahead anyway. They were both amazed that I'd cleaned the frames and were very pleased with the result.
We had trad cleaners that just cleaned the glass ( 3rd floor Victorian on ladders) then they switched to wfp but still just glass - we didn't realise that there where windys that cleaned the frames too ? ? I now know better ??

Still a lot cleaning that way bud. They do seem to be charging less than most but will be spending less time on the job which will even their hourly rates out compared to cleaning the whole unit for a decent price. I suppose if they are makin good money and the customers are happy as they are gettin what they paid for then leave em to it. They have probably been cleaned that way for many years and the custys won’t know any different although problems may arise when they realise there are other options in abundance out there these days.
Sorry for the late reply,suppose if the customers happy tho if the frames are dirty theres a big chance the glass wont be 100%

Sorry for the late reply,suppose if the customers happy tho if the frames are dirty theres a big chance the glass wont be 100%
The ones I’m on about are trad only. The glass and sills are spot on. The frames never get touched though so the windows that are sheltered from the rain get really dirty frames.

So you plug into customers outside taps to clean their frames???

My bet is you use a backpack and carry very little water with you....
ya but i get max price i dont short change them 3 bed semi 20 notes im happy there happy after 40 yrs in the game i am calling it a day in the summer 72yr i am had enough

Latest Posts

Back