Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My girl

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Whizz-Bizz

Its hard to believe my little Cherubs going to be 1 this week, shes now almost walking and loves going out on her bike, but what cracks me up is shes so scared of animals, we often sit in the window watching the pigeons and she will gaze at them intently then do a little screw face when they fly off.

Its the cutest.

Mine was 21 last week, think a year goes fast? Remember this conversation in two decades time. Blink and you'll miss it!
My youngest was 21 earlier this month. My eldest is 26. And there is a couple in between those 2. I'm sure they were babies a few weeks ago. It flies by. I was young when they were born. Enjoy it and make the most people. It goes to quickly.

Yeah it sure does go quick she always does a catchy mmmmm mmmmm mmmm mmmm mmm in perfect tune and does a mental jimmy saville impression haha god knows I loves her

My youngest son is 28 tomorrow and eldest son is 31 next month, daughter is 24 cherish the moments while they are young, times soon flys by then it's starts all over again grandchildren lol.

Den.

Back