Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing A Shop Front For The First Time?

Gushysfella

Watch ya chaps, little help if you please.....

Was asked Friday evening to clean down the shop front of a friend. Traditional style shop front, single door with 8 x12 windows each side. Said I'd do it for 20 squid, washed down all frames scrubbed windows then washed over, detailed took 20 mins. Said I'd go back every Friday morning before he opened wash down frames for a tena and it should only take 5 mins. I can do all with me 2meter extension poll don't need a ladder. He's well happy and two more shops asking me to go in the week same size so same price but what would you charge am I about right?

Any comments really helpful I know I'm very lucky to have ether little or no competition but trying to do it right!! Many thanks Gf

Lol I know! But without sounding daft is that to much???? Don't want to out price my self in the future. I'm getting 10-12 pounds a house takes about half hour. Shop fronts are any easy fix I know these are one offs as a friend and his friends!!

Lol I know! But without sounding daft is that to much???? Don't want to out price my self in the future. I'm getting 10-12 pounds a house takes about half hour. Shop fronts are any easy fix I know these are one offs as a friend and his friends!!
If it was to much, he wouldnt pay lol

Back