Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

turbo brush update

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

ive now bin using my brush a fair bit but have lost some bristels round the jets i can c the staples in the holes so they have defo come out not that inpressed to be fair i was told to put the brush back in hot water and reform the bristels as some were bent over ect to be told the brush should last 12 months ill c the brush out as its payed for but will not be replacing it with a new turbo brush £52 ! but dissapointed with the qualty shame as its a luvly brush with all its bristels and they get in to the clips realy well ,if it was £30 and a bit liter ide defo replace it with a nother but as its not ill be trying the gardner sill flocked insted its cheeper liter ill miss the turbo jets as there realy powerfull but we see what the gardner fan jets are like

ive now bin using my brush a fair bit but have lost some bristels round the jets i can c the staples in the holes so they have defo come out not that inpressed to be fair i was told to put the brush back in hot water and reform the bristels as some were bent over ect to be told the brush should last 12 months ill c the brush out as its payed for but will not be replacing it with a new turbo brush £52 ! but dissapointed with the qualty shame as its a luvly brush with all its bristels and they get in to the clips realy well ,if it was £30 and a bit liter ide defo replace it with a nother but as its not ill be trying the gardner sill flocked insted its cheeper liter ill miss the turbo jets as there realy powerfull but we see what the gardner fan jets are like
Thanks for the update! Was just planning to order one this week so now I am going for gardiners sill flocked instead! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Thanks for the update! Was just planning to order one this week so now I am going for gardiners sill flocked instead! /emoticons/biggrin.png
If using for fsg get one with fan jets, since I changed my jets to fans I find the flock sill brush is much better for the plastics.

i will take the fans out my turbo brush once its nackerd and may put them in the gardner brush ill try the gardner fans first tho ill also fit a set of pencles in for conny roofs as i pefer pencle for rincing roofs

If using for fsg get one with fan jets, since I changed my jets to fans I find the flock sill brush is much better for the plastics.
I have here a Supreme Flocked with fan jets and using it for most of my first cleans and it is absolutely fantastic for the job!

Tried it on gutters and fascia and loved it but for gutters and fascia a flocked sill brush would be much better to get in all the corners.

And yes - fan jets is a must have for those jobs! :thumbsup:

i will take the fans out my turbo brush once its nackerd and may put them in the gardner brush ill try the gardner fans first tho ill also fit a set of pencles in for conny roofs as i pefer pencle for rincing roofs
Done this today used a worn ultimate flock with fan jets purely for the connie roof and a flocked sill brush with fans for the gutter.

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

Latest Posts

Back