Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Branding Clothing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Belfastcleaning

Ok so went into a workwear shop to get myself some jumpers and polos... Well, she told me it will cost £50+ vat just to set it up to be able to do my logo?? Then after it is £18 per jumper and £12 per polo.. So £78 for my first jumper? Lol

I need 4 jumpers 4 polos and was maybe thinking of spoiling us and getting coats..

But for 4 jumpers and polos it going to cost me £180?

I just said that's ridiculous and walked out.. £60 to be able to do my logo? Wtf kinda people are they!!

Thats not massively over the top. We wanted our logo stitched on so paid £40 + vat to set it up then explained we had already brought the clothes from the wholesalers £10 for Regatta fleeces £8 for polo shirts so asked if they would just run them through the machine. There was about 30 items though at £2.50 per garment but you could still ask. Other cheaper way would be to get your logo printed but they would still make money when ordering in the clothes.

Logo Printed or stitched was £50+ vat!!

Just text printed or stitched was £25+ vat!!!

Then £18 per jumper £12 per polo after that!! These prices seem fair but don't like the set up charges.. So will browse around first..

What work are they going to have to do for your logo? Are they designing the artwork or just converting an image?

iget mine of vista print,got 2 new ones for £12 this week,also im buying some tracksuits ive seen on ebay that im going to get my logo scanned onto the trackys and top.

tell yer i strugle to get my logo on its own as its a logo of vista print and i cant seem to save it as a pdf,the guy who sign writen my van was spot on i gave hime a card and he work of that quality but these t.shirt people want a pdf format?

what sort of sizes do you need and what is the logo and wording you would like on them?? and where is it all going? front or back??

my parents in law runs a big tool and hire place and they do business workware, could have a word and find a price out for you????

got my work coat all embroidered and 3 hiviz west printed done for nothing!

Will have a jeffrey jamie cheers

When she said its £50+ vat to set up, I said oh I got my art work done.. She said yeah but it's still £50+ vat... That's what put me right off! I got 2 more local places to try, 1 has just moved onto the high street into a big building so going there next and to see if they need a cleaner lol.

Just want a small logo and name under it.. Was considering website on the backs..

most places have a set up cost that you have to pay, especially if they are screen printing as they need to make up the template for it.

so 4 jumpers and 4 polo shirts with your logo on the front and website on the back?

is that all embroidered??

right got the prices for you.

the prices are for top quality workware.

4x polo shirts are :- £67.68 that encludes embroidered front and back (£16.92)

4x jumpers are :- £88.56 that encludes embroidered front and back (£22.14 each)

there are cheaper jumpers and polo shirts if you want to go any lower. let me know and i'll get a price sorted for them if you want

I bought 2 hoodies.... And sent a local printing company ma logo through email and they embroided it at the front and done a quality print at the back 2 hoodies done for 20 kwid and its very good quality /emoticons/smile.png i boufht ma hoodies for 12 quid each azwell

you can buy fruit of the loom hoodies cheap then get a shop to bang the logo on thats too much coin for grafting in lol.

ill stick to looking like a gypo ha

you can buy fruit of the loom hoodies cheap then get a shop to bang the logo on thats too much coin for grafting in lol.

ill stick to looking like a gypo ha
like i said these are for the high end workware that will last years, i can get these done on fruit of the loom stuff too

Primark Polo shirts. Spot on quality..... £2.50

Then just print your logo from your Pc onto iron on print paper and iron it on.

All done for £3!!!

What the heck BC!!??

I went to someone who is self employed and she and someone else works at home, who does embroided logos..

I got a tshirt, for £5 (on the front) and hoodie for £6 front and back.

I already had my own tshirt, but brought a hoodie from them, so whole lot cost me £23 (gave them £25), no set up fees!!

Back