Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rubber - good and bad/ post images of rubber here

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

View attachment 3257 im starting this thread to give us a leg up when buying rubber. if you have bought good rubber post up an image /description AND post up any of the bad stuff ,to alert members so nobody buys rubbish .

we all know theres plenty of rubbish out there

my photo is of a good batch of Moerman soft bought by me recently [in fact iv not yet had a bad moerman in over a year ,gulp ,better not speak too soon!]

View attachment 3256

View attachment 5204 View attachment 5205 im starting this thread to give us a leg up when buying rubber. if you have bought good rubber post up an image /description AND post up any of the bad stuff ,to alert members so nobody buys rubbish .we all know theres plenty of rubbish out there

my photo is of a good batch of Moerman soft bought by me recently [in fact iv not yet had a bad moerman in over a year ,gulp ,better not speak too soon!]
I've used and been pleased with Pulex, Ettore and Unger. I now use Unger all the time.

Thing is some will like what others don't. It's all about choice & preference. I myself use unger soft all the time but someone else may say its rubbish. Bought some green stuff from unger & it was alwful but someone else may like it.

utf-8BSU1BRzAzOTcuanBn_zpse795e331.jpg

Not sure if you can tell much from the pic but my phone is the best camera I have.

The red is wagtail rubber, which is an excellent rubber IMO.

Then theres unger soft and unger hard. The hard is good stuff and very long lasting. I've only used the unger soft rubber in the 18in unger squeegee but I don't get on with the channel and handle so I can't tell what the rubber is like. I'm going to cut it up on my next round and use it in my normal blade and see what happens, I reckon it should be good.

Ettore medium is what I started with and I like that stuff a lot too.

Back