Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Excelerator Handle

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Is this amount of movement normal in the handle. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp2sikSJwX0[/media]
They all have a certain amount of movement. Keep in mind when in use they will default to the top of that small amount of travel. The squeak... a couple of mine do, one doesnt...no issue plastic on plastic to a tight tolerance. Try spraying a silicone lube around the connection if it annoys you. The important thing is that once angle is set that it doesn't fail at that angle and jump to another position...

Going to get another handle from Window cleaning supplies Eric. I'm really liking the pivot/swivel action now. I'm having to keep changing the 14" & 10" channel all the time in the handle for the different type windows. I find it keeps a natural constant weight on the glass, especially for turns. I also find on the long slim windows it's great for going up from the very bottom left, across to the top right then down. I'm not sure I would like fixed handle now.......strange how quick you can change.

Going to get another handle from Window cleaning supplies Eric. I'm really liking the pivot/swivel action now. I'm having to keep changing the 14" & 10" channel all the time in the handle for the different type windows. I find it keeps a natural constant weight on the glass, especially for turns. I also find on the long slim windows it's great for going up from the very bottom left, across to the top right then down. I'm not sure I would like fixed handle now.......strange how quick you can change.
Here you... :) I have 4 handles now... yeh yeh, I know, obsessive compulsive :) But like you I don't particularly like changing channels all the time. I use 12" in hand 14" with pad under, 10" with pad over and a spare one...well...as an ornament at the moment :)

The new one is from window cleaning supplies and the old one with resistance from window cleaning world. I did think when I got it that there possibly shouldn't be that much resistance.

Latest Posts

Back