Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sorry.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

you have to do an awful lot wrong to spend any time in jail these days....and when you do get there..

..its better than butlins....:rofl:

great to see our jim the landlord back in the street....so it is.../emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh smurfy that would wake the chicks up...

just pisse d off cause i made that age old mistake of just giving a price to clean without adding on a first clean charge....when will i learn....mind you...it was kinda..pee ing down...so suppose i cant moan...

Thank freckles for that thought we were all gonny have to turn up with our squeegees and wfp and break you outta jail no one keeps the cnc behind bars!!!!Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk
He would do a cheepncheerful "runner"
clear.png

you have to do an awful lot wrong to spend any time in jail these days....and when you do get there....its better than butlins....:rofl:

great to see our jim the landlord back in the street....so it is.../emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh smurfy that would wake the chicks up...

just pisse d off cause i made that age old mistake of just giving a price to clean without adding on a first clean charge....when will i learn....mind you...it was kinda..pee ing down...so suppose i cant moan...
is jim back ?

hey ...corrie is life...ahh you gotta love corrie...:rofl:although...i had it on pause for an awful long time...as the youngest daughter was giving her all at my son....real life in this house...very loud....over....he works nights and her boyfriend doesnt keep quiet enough when he comes around....so daddy solved it as usual...i said the boyfriend should go via the gate and not the front door...peace in our time...at least she wasnt having a go at me....

Latest Posts

Back