Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Temporary problem with Tapatalk

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
The lovely guys at tapatalk have once again released an update that breaks the plugin!

So for the short term tapatalk is not working, i am hunting to see if i can find the old files to downgrade for the time being until they fix this issue.

I have implemented a temp fix on Tapatalk so all should be good. In this new build there are a fix bug fixes as well as registration via the app added and ability to register using social login via the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been able to log in on tapatalk Gav since you changed software and still can't, tapatalk is a big issue for me as well and presume it is for a few more.

Not being able to pm though was a big issue for me as well, I did say charging wasn't a viable option though it just doesn't work for new members, not even all regulars will pay. Heck I didn't, wouldn't, but then I thought I'd given enough back but obviously not.

It was never the colour by the way, it was the software itself, I just don't like it and just isn't as user friendly as the old software. It's just not the same, but don't they do this one in blue anyway?

Hey @Dodger, yes they do indeed. But the new style is a lot better than the current one. The Tapatalk issue i had also and it was not the software, it was my stupid tapatalk account it some how cached the forum that i had in it and it kept wanting to connect to it but obviously the saved WCF i had in Tapatalk was some how linked to the old one. The only way i could fix it was to clear all forums, caceh etc from tapatalk uninstall it and start from scratch. I cant remember exactly how i finaly fixed it but just kept doing this and eventually i was able to add WCF's again and tapatalk ditched to old saved forum.

Nice to see ya here by the way. /emoticons/wink.png

gav just downloaded tapatalk onto my mobile. when I open it do I log in with my own email and my email pass?

When you go to tapatalk it will ask you to login to your tapatalk account if you have one. If not don't worry, search for window cleaning forums then login with your username and password as you would on the site. /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back