Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customer Testimonials

WCF

Help Support WCF:

O

OoO

Just spent about an hour mocking up a quick form to cover myself and customer.

Do you guys get the customer to sign anything?

Do you keep proof of a customer testimonial?

This is obviously for using on a website.

Damo

I've found customer feedback works great for me for new prospects to read on my site. Many new customers comment that after reading feedback (testimonial) from satisfied customers that is one of the main reason why they contact me and most have said they don't bother to get other quotes either.

Feedback is a very strong passive marketing tool that should not be ignored. All my feedback comes through either via email, website form or letter so yes I can prove all my feedback is from real customers if ever asked.

i got good remarks on google maps where you look for ppl and then people rate your service.

All i wanted to know was have you got customer testimonials on it? Or just on facebook?

You simply ask customers to give feedback good or bad to help monitor your quality of services. Also mention that you are in the process of updating your site by adding customers feedback so you would be most greatful if they could help you out. Simples

As of yet I have not had anyone give me bad feedback so I must be doing something right /emoticons/smile.png

how would i get customer testimonials to put on my site?? do i make ppl up :lol:

in that case damo, only on google maps i have testimonials. will get some customers to write me some and ill add a section to my website.

its like the bloke in the pub who caught the 50 pound carp and it was 3 foot wide lol :lol: /emoticons/tongue.png

Just trying to give free helpful advice to others but to be honest after your silly post maybe I should have kept that marketing tip to myself /emoticons/tongue.png

Another free bit of advice if your going to bother having a website at least put in a relevent title & description for pages of your site so at least search engines can find it would be a very good start /emoticons/wink.png

If you have not got a clue what I'm on about then maybe best speak with dodger as I'm sure he would be able to help you out and even build you a decent website too. /emoticons/biggrin.png

its like the bloke in the pub who caught the 50 pound carp and it was 3 foot wide lol :lol: /emoticons/tongue.png

Post a link for us to see!
Hmmmmm he has already stated "Yes but I prefer to keep that to myself on here"

Dont know why the content is good! Smurf has been asked to post the link, and for what ever reason he has said no.

So obviously will respect that!

How did you find his website, I wouldnt even know what to search for? :huh:

Unless the website url or actual website contains the word Smurf in it somewhere! :lol:

Latest Posts

Back