Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Loft Insualtion Vs Frost And Winter Etc

WCF

Help Support WCF:

MikeJP

Noticed yesterday that Homebase are selling it for £5 each until Friday only. (i think)

I was wondering if anyone uses it during the icy months to insulate where their equipment is being stored (garden sheds etc)

If so, is it worth it? Will it keep the cold temps away and stop stuff freezing up???

Might sound like a dumb question to some, but I'm sure someone suggested doing something similar a while ago???

Ta,

Mike

It just helps keep heat in, if you have a heater in where your equipment is it would deffo help. All it will do is slow down the freezing for a while

im going to stuff some in the areas i can where the van is boarded out and the voids are. might help a bit!

Unfortunately I don't have alot of storage space at the mo, just this garden storage thingy that sits horizontal on the floor in the back garden. Was thinking of kitting that out with some to prevent as much icing up as possible maybe....

Back