Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

which backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Duncs

hi all

need some advice plz, at moment using facelift backpack ( sure iTs the same as the big boy) had nothing but bother got it October keeps packing in already had it repaired once,so not happy at all.

Going to get another backpack and keep the facelift as backup. what do you guys think should i go with the gardiners need something reliable.

hi allneed some advice plz, at moment using facelift backpack ( sure iTs the same as the big boy) had nothing but bother got it October keeps packing in already had it repaired once,so not happy at all.

Going to get another backpack and keep the facelift as backup. what do you guys think should i go with the gardiners need something reliable.
hey @Duncs thinking about back pack myself what i seen they seem to be made by one or two manufacturer in china and sent over and stickered up different makes?

some people swear by one make other people nothing but trouble same make?

im confused :eek: maybe quality control issues ?

You know my veiws on backpack sprayer by now as they are all made with really cheap parts so don't last whichever one you get.

Contrary to what papa smurf says:p I have had my wcw one for 18 months now & still going strong. The controller packed up ages ago but never used it anyway as control the water flow with a tap.

My big boy I've had about a year now. Still works well although I would not carry it by the handle. The pole I got with it is also going well.

Maybe I've been lucky. My wcw one I have changed the hoses on it as the ones that come with it harden up after a while /emoticons/biggrin.png

the size of the big boy ideal handle will pack in soon can see it happening the controls just not up to scratch, packed in twice since October

they are so handy when working right saves so much time

Back