Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Boy needs advice

Captain Clean

Good Afternoon all,

I was after some advice please, I have been out of the business for 6 years now due to a new adventure which moved me from Hampshire to the Midlands and took me away from window Cleaning. I am now setting back up and was hoping you could guide me to what in your opinion is now best.

1. Best vehicle mounted system

2. Best equipment (Poles)

3. Best round planner

I can see that a lot has changed since 2010, when I moved my old system was built and designed by myself which now I believe would be the wrong idea so any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your feed back

Hi captain ! :thumbsup:

Welcome !

Polewise i Would advice " Gardiners" clx 22 with one or 2 extensions .

About your wfp system , nothings wrong with your own build . Ive Got a great homebuild and so my brother and 2 friends . Nothing has changed the physics of making pure yet . /emoticons/smile.png

Loads of guys on here build their own systems. I didn't because I'm **** with stuff like that but you can save yourself some money if you DIY.

David recommended a CLX22 but I'd recommend spending a little bit more and getting an SLX22.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

DIY it, why would that be a mistake? its a battery a pump and a water container, not exactly rocket science, you can pay thousands and it will look all pretty, but all it will be is a battery, a water pump and a water container.

Sure you can then add controllers etc to this, but again, nothing difficult at all.

If you REALLY can't DIY things then fair enough I guess, but really its so simple.

Back