Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory Roof Ladders

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Been looking at them for a while now, The best price I could fine was 350.

It does seem a bit pricey for ladders, I can never get 100% of the dirt of the conservatory roof. not the roof it self. Its that fancey looking part at the top. Ive tried virosol different brushes. You can only push so hard on them before the break. I seem to spend more time on that, than the roof its self most times.

The compensate for the cost I could add a bit extra on conservatory cleans?

thats a good price mark ive seen them as high as 600 quid , smurf would be the man to talk to as he has conny ladders

Could always jet wash the finials and crest clean quickly instead but must make sure you don't get water underneath the main beam or lead flashing on the wall or the conservatory might start leaking. :rolleyes:

Don't be tempted to pressure wash the rest of the roof or anything else though as could lead to a hole lot of hassle /emoticons/biggrin.png

P & T shape conservatories a conservatory ladder roof section cant be used very well either and are very difficult to clean if filthy too because of the shape of the roofs /emoticons/wink.png

i find spraying with jeys path, patio and drive cleaner leaving it to soak for a bit then just brushing it off and repeat if needed,

but not i have the hot water it just falls off no problem now!

Hot wfp indeed helps rc but some pointy bits are a lot harder to clean than others because of their pattern/design /emoticons/biggrin.png

I spray the finials and crest with a hard surface cleaner leave for 5 minutes and clean with mains water if poss then pure .I have not used a conservatory ladder before are they worth the money smurf

To be honest If you can do a good job on most shapes using a normal ladder and wfp then maybe not but you may come accross some that I find a conservatory ladder is helpful to use.

Could always jet wash the finials and crest clean quickly instead but must make sure you don't get water underneath the main beam or lead flashing on the wall or the conservatory might start leaking. :rolleyes:

Don't be tempted to pressure wash the rest of the roof or anything else though as could lead to a hole lot of hassle /emoticons/biggrin.png

P & T shape conservatories a conservatory ladder roof section cant be used very well either and are very difficult to clean if filthy too because of the shape of the roofs /emoticons/wink.png
I use to do that, people dont like pressure washers near there conservatory roofs. I dont blame them either to be honest.

just thought, have to be carfull with this as some conservatory roof have opem air vents under the ridge so if water goes up there then water will be leaking inside the conservatory!

Back