Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wow there are some good customers out there lol

dasslr1

94 to go
so I quoted a first clean to do the other day ,wen I quoted it didn't seem to bad the bottom windows were dirty but the frames wasn't to bad .but I neglected to notice the upstairs window frames .thought it would be a 30-40min job for the first time and I could get it down to 20 mins the next time I clean.so charged them £8.

just to let you know I normally charge double for first cleans but I made a judgment call it didn't seem to bad so didn't want to rip people off .I cleaned it this week and upstairs window frames were covered in green moss, I did take pics but im not a premium member yet so cant put pics up.did a really good job but took me hour an half.anyway went to collect today and the guy invited me in,he says his wife was in when I was cleaning the windows and says it took me nearly 2 hours to do them,he says thankyou for doing an excellent job and hands over £15 .

it was my fault for not pricing it correctly but it was nice for someone to notice the effort we put in.

you will learn from that dassir two hours graft £8 bet you never price like that again.

i used to get my pricing wrong nowt worse.

pleased they played the game giving you £15

lol not normally to bad with pricing but I did drop a ******* with that one lol I blame it on a few sleepless nights(kids been ill ) and it didn't help I broke my scrapper on the job before this one lol but you live an learn lol

Back