Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Might Be A **** Idea

WCF

Help Support WCF:

C

Catherine

I dunno how this would work

You know when you guys are doing your leaflets, Ive thought about pub matts etc. I was just thinking about somthing else. If you were to sign a customer up could they not be put into a draw - for a shop that that they give a prize away for a clean? every month? So for example you tie in your local butchers, and every month you have a local supplier that does something - **** idea? Thought it might be a little hook............. You could do something different each month... A little incentive...

i thought bout the monthly disscount like a voucher for sainsburys like 25 quid off. but the way of getting that money for the 25 quid voucher could be you over quote them by a quid and pop that towards the voucher. ppl want something for nothing in the world.

Yep JD

I was kind of thinking along the lines of hooking up with local suppliers etc, like a sort of contra deal, I dont know, just trying to think of ideas really - I suppose if you offer something a little different, or the chance of winning something - it maybe makes you a little different.

You could have a local supplier of anything, you do their windows they supply you with a prize/gift - could be anything, dry cleaning, butchers, bakers, etc I think in these economic times, people would appreciate that kind of thing, could be totally wrong

orrr say to the custys you got, if you get me 2 friends ill pop you into my monthly draw for 25 quid off shopping at sainsburys, you watch them run to get mates.

lol

Find your local butcher, ill do your windows - leg of lamb in return, plus other bits and pieces - value £30 +, chuck any newbies in. Just a thought and a bit of a hook

when i took a customer on in feb she said YEH YEH ILL GET ALL THE STREET TO GET THERES CLEANED. i asked her yesterday she said nahh there not interested lol :lol:

I personally clean a couple of shops and an office for free. In return i get a large poster in the window.

Working very well indeed /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yeah the "windows cleaned by -------" works well. Mate of mine use to clean offices and get asked do their window cleaning, he use to pass them on to me. still have quite a few of them that I been cleaning for years.

The Pub mats, tried that idea in Spain we used to go to local businesses like builders, estate agents etc. They paid for advertising then we printed the bar mats and gave them to bars. Not sure if it would work in this country.

Anyone thought of sponsoring a local youth football, probably be expensive.

Yeah the "windows cleaned by -------" works well. Mate of mine use to clean offices and get asked do their window cleaning, he use to pass them on to me. still have quite a few of them that I been cleaning for years. The Pub mats, tried that idea in Spain we used to go to local businesses like builders, estate agents etc. They paid for advertising then we printed the bar mats and gave them to bars. Not sure if it would work in this country.

Anyone thought of sponsoring a local youth football, probably be expensive.
im gonna sponsor Barcelona /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back