Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who Is Wfp Cleaning Today Showing -4 Near Me

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Squeak and Bubbles

even at 10:17am...

Any of you guys working wfp windows today or frozen up? If I worked in this -4 no doubt the water would freeze... Few broken legs, if not mine...

i done a test on the glass this morning, no chance of cleaning today. maybe this afternoon ill go do my important high paying jobs but not till the glass has the sun on it. i dont think the temp will get over 2c today.

yeh i managed to get a few this afternoon, thats me sorted, im only behind now by 1 customer /emoticons/biggrin.png

It probably feels like 30c to him..what an idiot. His hands must have been frozen.
mate him and you have got all the houses round us lol :lol:
yeah he had bare hands too the sick guy how can you out a ladder up on snow and ice!!ive got seal skins now spot on they are.no more ice cold ladders mashing me hands up

mate him and you have got all the houses round us lol :lol:
yeah he had bare hands too the sick guy how can you out a ladder up on snow and ice!!ive got seal skins now spot on they are.no more ice cold ladders mashing me hands up
I wish I had all the properties near you /emoticons/wink.png

last couple of days i have got away with it down in dorset ,left the house at 8.30am and the temp was 0c so much better than i thought today

least most the ice has gone now. the sun helped today. we aint got no more snow till fri night then its all weekend, due to the warm front coming from the south west thursday hitting the cold and turning to snow :angry: thats your weekly weather update /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back