Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can Anyone Recommend A Canvasser In The South East

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Luffy

I'm looking into the possibility of using a canvasser to really boost my customer base for the summer but i'm struggling to find many of them that are based in the south east. I've already contacted Whizzbizz but I'm not overly keen on just handing over £1200 to someone that i don't know.

If anyone knows of a person or company that covers the south east and more specifically the Gatwick / Redhill area then please let me know!

Thanks

Luffy

Luffy I would love the opportunity of re installing your faith in canvassers. I never ask to qualify the cleaners and dont ask for things like you must have websites, or this, or that. Initially its £350 for deposit, we meet you pay outstanding if happy and off I go. With other guys you pay at handover its the same as upfront payment.

Luffy I would love the opportunity of re installing your faith in canvassers. I never ask to qualify the cleaners and dont ask for things like you must have websites, or this, or that. Initially its £350 for deposit, we meet you pay outstanding if happy and off I go. With other guys you pay at handover its the same as upfront payment.
It's not that i don't have faith in canvassers it's just that i don't want to hand £1200 over to someone that i don't know. Paying someone at handover is definitely not the same as upfront payments. It's less money and therefore less risk.

If it's the same, why don't you try that method and just request that your customer pay your hotel fees + a bit more? I, along with most people it seems find your pricing and the fact that you are not willing to budge, a bit off putting.

O.K heres the reality of what your saying.

Hotel at £35 a night x7 nights=£245 ( if there is one in your area that cheap )

Train ticket average return ticket value £70.

Plus I need £120 walking around money for the week

Your already looking at £435. Then at hand over the guy goes right heres half now and half after I cleaned it, even thou full amount was expected. He may take 3 weeks to clean it, or worse still mess it up.

That puts me in a bad position because I know no one will buy freshly canvassed work if its been knocked for someone else. So I agree to that knowing my works good.

Then guess what phone goes off or just no answer central by the cleaner.

Im not saying you would do that but I used to do alot of work for J.W people and as they are men of god gave them credit. Never ever got paid what I should off so now Im very strict on my policies, and have even relaxed my policies to some extent from last year.

I understand where your coming from, you seem like a decent guy but on the same note so does everyone.

Back