Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Elite Water Fed Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Trinculo

Hi, anybody used an Elite Pole before?

Just picked up another 4 storey block of flats and my old hybrid 40ft pole is on its last legs but can now justify the extra expense so I'm looking to replace it.

The weight and price look very tempting on the Elite 50 footer but descriptions can be misleading and it could a pile of poo!! So I'd be interested to hear opinions of people who use one.

I have to say I've been getting a bit confused (it doesn't take a lot) as many of the carbon fibre poles only seem to be be a few grams lighter than hybrids, whilst being several hundreds of pounds more exspensive in the cost department.

I appreciate they are probably a lot stiffer but the Elite seems to tick both boxes as its carbon fibre and similar in price to the 45ft hybrids. Will only be used on 2 jobs a month so can't warrant huge expence.

Thanks for any pointers.

I have an Elite pole, very happy with it, clamps are great.

The 50ft pole is made of high modulus carbon fibre which means it is well up to the task.

I have an Elite pole, very happy with it, clamps are great.

The 50ft pole is made of high modulus carbon fibre which means it is well up to the task.
Sorry for delay been away from a comp for a few days and thanks for replying. Did you go with the brush head they supply with it or did you mix and match with something else? As far as I can see they only seem to do the one brush.

If it's the same Elite as the 30ft pole I bought from the water fed pole co back in May - the clamps are rubbish! No 2 clamp snapped yesterday, with no 4 showing cracks already & the end of the pole developed a hairline crack at the top within first 3 weeks! Sposed to be 100 carbon fibre but I can't say I've seen much difference in weight & only marginally more rigid

If it's the same Elite as the 30ft pole I bought from the water fed pole co back in May - the clamps are rubbish! No 2 clamp snapped yesterday, with no 4 showing cracks already & the end of the pole developed a hairline crack at the top within first 3 weeks! Sposed to be 100 carbon fibre but I can't say I've seen much difference in weight & only marginally more rigid
Never had any of those problems with my pole.

Back