Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Insurance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kevinc250

heres a new one which has me totally beat.

my boy james 17 today (happy birthday again james)had his first two hours driving lessons today and his theory test is on monday,he last month bought a 2.5 litre smiley transit so he can get going early in window cleaning.

this is the thing,james just got insured for the month on a provisional licence with an "instructor" beside him (so we can get the extra tuition in) for £76.00 can't figure this out,this is for the old social,domestic and going to place of work

Soon as he passes his test it will shoot up or he may not even get insured.

Its cheap because there has go be a qualified driver with him whenever hes driving

Hi there,

Thats the same as me, Mine is cheap just now, as soon as i pass my test i have to pay a lump sum of £1346.00.

OP are you saying the £76 is expensive....?

Because you're in for a mahooooosive shock when he passes.

2.5l transit will be pretty expensive.

Id be surprised if he gets it under 2k if you insure him fully comp....

they always change, the kid who lived next door to me, when he was 17 was paying £260 a month car insurance, on a car his mum and dad bought him, to learn to drive in, as they thought it would be cheaper once he passed his test, but it shot up

Back