Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New forum areas!

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Hey all so as many of you may have seen by now i have added a few new forum areas.

Before we have other cleaning and everything that was not window cleaning went in there. Well now undert the category other cleaning we now have this

General Cleaning
(this area is what was "other cleaning") I have added a few more prefixes for this area also, if you feel more need adding let me know. The idea now is that over time i will monitor the prefix's and if we find that a certain one is used often enough and the subject is discussed often then i may open up its own area like i have done for the new areas below.

Gutter & Fascia Cleaning

Conservatory Cleaning

Pressure Washing

Enjoy everyone! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Another thing i have done today is remove the resources FORUM area from view. Please be clear, i have not removed the resources area but i have removed the area that was at the bottom of the forum list that displayed the threads. The reason is it was confusing to many people.

Its hard to explain but basically when a resource is created a thread is automatically created in an area i specify. If you visit that area from the forum list you can not post a thread directly as the threads i that area are now created when making a resource. The threads serve as a discussion base now. So anyway the area is there and functioning via th resources page its just you can not see the forum area.

To she what i mean if you go to a resource in the resources area and click one, most of them with have a tab named discussion. This is effectively the thread which you can reply to etc. Having these threads show on the forum list as well was confusing people. I am sure that i have confused you more but hey i tried. Another live video stream for this then?lol

nce one gav keep up the good wrk m8 lots of changes on here i havent had chance to proply explore yet but i will do i havent even got me profile pix up yet lol

ha no probs, i am aware some dont like change but all the small changes i make mover time are for the better now. Yes get your pic up!

well at least we have a gav to do all this....i am going to get better organised i am i am.......you are inspiring me not to be so bloomin lazy keep up the good work..../emoticons/smile.png

well at least we have a gav to do all this....i am going to get better organised i am i am.......you are inspiring me not to be so bloomin lazy keep up the good work..../emoticons/smile.png
lol no time to be lazy in my life :thumbsdown:

Back