Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is This Good?

harunh

My mate works for a housing estate agency and hes given me a list of all houses sold in last 3 months amgoing to canvass them , gud idea????

good idea, also get in with them and offer your services as some tenants have to have the windows cleaned before they hand the keys back at the end of the contract!!

I've been doing this a few month now and works a treat for me, only ever had a few say no.

Not everything you'll try will work everytime H just try again, maybe ya didn't get in early enough, maybe if he gave ya the heads up every couple of weeks ya might do better. Maybe not but hey ho.

Belfast all my work is on new devlopments! Without new developments i dont think i would have that many jobs ! LOL

Ive smashed every development in my area /emoticons/tongue.png theirs none left now

Theirs 1 left with roughly 12-15 houses around the corner from me which no 1 has moved into yet should be though in a few weeks

am just keeping an eye on that /emoticons/smile.png

Back