Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice - Gutter Vaccum

thats a great price mk the preffered hose diameter is 51mm any smaller and blockages would be the problem,also the poles supplied are the same.

thats a great price mk the preffered hose diameter is 51mm any smaller and blockages would be the problem,also the poles supplied are the same.
I thought so too, Free delivery aswell

These poles should be okay then? I was thinking of going for the 32ft one

wait until youve done a few 3 and 4 storey jobs and youll know what im talking about /emoticons/ohmy.png

its the pole weight that will make it very slow and hard to remove big sods as sometime the sods can be growing around a cable in the gutter also i always wait to do these after theres been a lot of rain as youll find the sludge and moss will flow faster through the hose and pole . one tip that i was given is make sure that after every job hose out the ploes and vac hose as youd be surprised how fast it builds up in the walls of the hose and poles .

you buy the camera extra.. Seen wireless ones that just clip onto the end of the pole then you get a wee hand held monitor.. Haven't a clue how much the cameras are tho

Hi,

I'm new on here so sorry for going over an old post. I have just bought my first gutter vac to see how I get on with it (really cheap one) but used it the other day and was very impressed with the results.

Back