Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Insurance

CNS-southwest

Hello,

Some of you know I currently work in the insurance industry, mainly for motor claims. I've been in this industry for over 6 years!

Just wanted to let you all know that If you need impartial advice or info on any aspect if insurance, vehicle, house or public liability then please do feel free to ask /emoticons/smile.png

Just my contribution to the forum /emoticons/smile.png

Thanks

Dave

Oh I've got one! Can you explain the difference between public liability and professional indemnity? I've got both as this was advised by my solicitor but it may be something worth explaining briefly.

Oh I've got one! Can you explain the difference between public liability and professional indemnity? I've got both as this was advised by my solicitor but it may be something worth explaining briefly.
Always one that has to ask a question that I'm don't remember that we'll....lol

Right erm iirc (might be wrong) public liability covers you for something you physically do, professional indemnity covers advice you give from your profession.

Google mate lol

No H, you think you can tell /emoticons/smile.png

H seeing as you know so much,

Tell me the top five things I look for when checking to see if a claim could potentially fraudulent or exaggerated

Feel free to google

/emoticons/smile.png

Lol. Google is great but there's no definitive way of clarifying that the information you find is correct. When we're talking about insurance, its imperative that the information we have is 100% correct

Exactly, everyone and there cousin thinks they know everything about insurance because they had insurance for over 20 years....... I actually laughed at the dude

Back