Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Should I Price This At?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Knoxy

I've been asked to put in a quote for this job, I'd like to win this but have no experience of buildings this size.

First off what price do you think I should be going in at to stand a chance of winning? I do have a price written down but I might well be way off the mark. There are a few velux windows not in the pics and it will outside clean only.

Second how long should this take me?

Third how much water will I be expected to use?

RCH-11_zpscb6c1cc3.jpg

RCH-6_zps186cf2fa.jpg

RCH-2_zps83a5d374.jpg

RCH-1_zps17d440f6.jpg

RCH-4_zps0c474203.jpg

RCH-9_zpse2d30f7d.jpg

RCH-11_zpscb6c1cc3.jpg

RCH-12_zps86530395.jpg

RCH-15_zps65b93755.jpg

RCH-14_zps49175375.jpg

Cheapskates! Notice theres a few windows that are blocked out!?

A few less windows for you to clean!....Should make it cheaper for them! /emoticons/tongue.png

Take a full day if a builders clean mate, probably use near to 200-250ltrs, this is what i would do ,others will disagree with me.

If you feel it could be done in a day, then price it at what you would like to earn in a day.

I would say £180 if it could be done in a day. Thats what i would be happy with. But its what u r happy with.

has it been cleaned since the building work had been done in the pics? If not then it would be a builders clean for me at £300 then £200 every clean after that

has it been cleaned since the building work had been done in the pics? If not then it would be a builders clean for me at £300 then £200 every clean after that
i would go for something like that too.

for the water side of it depends how good you are with it, how good your system is and if you use controllers or not, but looking no more than 500lts i think, maybe more if it is first off builders clean!

I would be surprised if it tuc a day after first clean. Maybe 4 hours after first clean.

First clean could do to be hot water or by triditional. £200. Sounds about right. If u can get extra first clean i would.

Thats 1 man.....

Spot on,I priced one smaller than that and got it for £250.

i am new to this wfp .wich i know you have ,,i would doble bubble 600 nicker ,,say they call you back think they will were you aint doing inside . and if you have extra help i reckon thats a 2man for i day ,looks straight forward but you may wish you did not take job in first place so becarefull mate be lucky

once you got the first clean out the way and without seeing the state of the windows cement stickers etc. i could not give you a price but after that it is a easy mornings work

could dop that within 2 hours

id price it at 60 quid /emoticons/smile.png

if its monthly

if its 2 weekly id do it for 45 quid /emoticons/smile.png

if its monthly

and this is why theres no big money in commercal job any more....lol

if its monthly

Within 2hrs, sometimes you talk a load of rubbish H. £45 by the time you take into account fuel, water, insurance, vat, NI, etc you'd be working for peanuts. Good job you ain't putting in a bid.

Within 2hrs, sometimes you talk a load of rubbish H. £45 by the time you take into account fuel, water, insurance, vat, NI, etc you'd be working for peanuts. Good job you ain't putting in a bid.
On form tonight H,keep it up.

Back