Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone adding gg4 to their pure water.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ftp

I see someone is doing it on another forum with great results judging by the picture posted. Would be a lot cheaper than vision if it works the same.

Anyone tried it yet?

Yes tried it last week, very much the same as vision, but I dont think that either really aid cleaning. The claims from the vision boys seem far fetched, I do feel either add any cleaning power, they only seem to make the brush glide better and leave the glass with a nice shine and there is no way they make beading glass sheet.

Pure water cleans windows perfectly, in fact I clean with water upto 15-20 ppm and stiff achive perfect results.

Never tried either, don't really have reason to. Might give the GG4 a go some time just out of curiosity though, trouble is my DI vessels are after my tank so it would probably be filtered out anyway.

Just one thing… GG4 is for hard water, GG3 is for soft water. Pure water is definitely soft. Not sure what difference it makes, just saying.

I see someone is doing it on another forum with great results judging by the picture posted. Would be a lot cheaper than vision if it works the same.Anyone tried it yet?
I read that post, I'm toying with trying it.

Back