Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Di Or Ro, Water Is About 145Ppm On Tds

nwcs

friend was asking what he should get, he only does 2 days a week max, hes just got a back pack and was asking me weather to get ro or di

i have ro as it came with my system, but he knows window cleaners useing di,

any idears whats best if tap water is 145ppm ,

and if di what size would he need to get water down to 000. thanks

Nothing lost starting with twin di vessels can always had ro later to save on resin if budgets tight would go vessels then save for a good ro later as cheap ro are slow to produce with standard water pressure usually which means adding boosters etc not that I've done much with ro but tried a ro man but tap pressure was down so the 300 ro was painful and tds only 42 ppm before ro

Mines 270 & I can get mine to 000-003 with a 4.6 litre one but depends how much water you need. I tend to use twin DI but use about 200 litres every 3 months.

but is di cost effective, my ro has cost me £32.00 is resin and filter change in 3 years.......

i go though about 1500 litres a month.

my friends only going to use about 400litres a month so not alot really,

hes asked if he can get water off me but tbh im not too keen, as dont want the hassel of surplying him,

told him i will give him water for the first month then he has to sort his own out....

The di will produce water faster with no waste water but will cost more than £32.00 over three years you know better the costs of ro set up there is a resin calc on here somewhere for exact costs

Can't you sell the water to him.
i could but some things are more agro then its worth,
like if im away on holiday,

or if im all locked up for the night and get a knock on the door as he needs water for the next day,

plus i still use water up too 005ppm but he may say hes having complains about sporting and he blames the water.

im all for helping others out but when running a bussness u need to sort things out for your self,

i could but some things are more agro then its worth,
like if im away on holiday,

or if im all locked up for the night and get a knock on the door as he needs water for the next day,

plus i still use water up too 005ppm but he may say hes having complains about sporting and he blames the water.

im all for helping others out but when running a bussness u need to sort things out for your self,
Tell him to join wcf and ask for advice for himself. No come back on you then ;-)

Latest Posts

Back