Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Closing Accout .

WCF

Help Support WCF:

And how can this topic go on so long even with staff and owner in here and yet the answer as to how to close your account is not posted?

Sloppy.

I made first bit up lol.

I asked him mate, pm. I won't say what he said in case theres reasons etc but ain't no problems and he aint leaving.

Their is no account delete cos your ours once signed up. Not allowed to leave lol. Na seriously if someone wanted to leave then you could their is no need to delete account.

Their is no account delete cos your ours once signed up. Not allowed to leave lol. Na seriously if someone wanted to leave then you could their is no need to delete account.
So if I asked you to delete this account, you wouldn't?

Lol I would but their is not need to if you wanted to leave just don't visit. /emoticons/biggrin.png leaving an account here does not mean you have to come back if you didn't want to I have loads of accounts on other forums that I leaft a long time ago and my account is most likely still on them. Anyway what's all this talk about people leaving? Am I missing something?

Latest Posts

Back