Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tds Reading

WCF

Help Support WCF:

iluvwindows

Keep getting mixed readings how deep do you drop it in the water guys also i have noticed one of my filters is started to go brownish should I change straight away or wait a bit longer

cheers

How deep ? Well just put it half way.... but dont drown yourt ds in it.... just the plastic part.... lol

yep u can place it tocover that line that sticks out... but i just put it up to their.... just to make sure /emoticons/wink.png lol

there is no point to put in to that the metal probs are only in that grove. i just use an inch of water in a small glass to messure mine.

the waterboard hasnt done any work around ur area have they??? is they have they could of got mud into the pipeline and then went into your filters! this has happened to me on once.

could be cheap but could be the water itself if the waterboard has done work on pipeline,

I've been using prefilters like this for the past 5 years

If its a recurring problem, you could try doubling up on them, ie buy another housing or 2 and stick the old ones in first to take a bit of hammer off the new

Back