Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap carbon poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Id take the Gardiners over it anytime .The Gardiners clips over instead of up and down its literally for me a thumb movement much easier.

If you want these cheaper poles...just buy direct from China :thumbsup:....(same as the ebay seller /emoticons/wink.png).

Bear in mind the longer lengths of these poles when closed.

when you look at the price theres not a massive saving really for a pole that you dont know how good it is, with gardiner remember you get the brush neck and pole hose and a tail with it plus you know Alex is always on these forums!

always buy the best you can as you use it everyday and for what it earns you back its a cheap outlay!!

I think some one mentioned a while back that you can get two poles 18 & 45 direct from china like those for about 400 squid.

I think some one mentioned a while back that you can get two poles 18 & 45 direct from china like those for about 400 squid.
your right smurf,i did this last year,those poles are good but the seller has put a bit on top,you can buy direct for a lot cheaper-the 18 footer is around £96 plus import tax,i'm lucky with poles i guess and have a phoenix and slx to compare these poles against,would go for the chinese ones if i am honest for ease of use and speed

Latest Posts

Back