Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Office Day!

rcproperty

been out first thing this morning and thought i'll pass, thick fog and raining at the moment so im having some much loved time with the paperwork! now to put the kettle on and put feet up at the desk! ummm nice and warm! lol

yh thick fog here too, i do need to get out tho
yer i know, should do really, but paprwork needs to be done too, and the warmth of the place is keeping me in this morning! lol

lol not really, normaly do the paperwork over the weekend, but with things how they are at the moment there was no time to do it,

not to bad, still in hospital and still no news on what it is yet. ct scan is booked for tomorrow morning!

hows ur little lad?
Goo luck with the CT scan today mate.

He appears I be much better now thanks, he is pretty much back to normal.

Goo luck with the CT scan today mate.

He appears I be much better now thanks, he is pretty much back to normal.
she coming out tonight, but have to go oxford for an operation soon! great fun! lol

thats good then! at least he's hesding the right way now!

she coming out tonight, but have to go oxford for an operation soon! great fun! lol

thats good then! at least he's hesding the right way now!
That'll be nice to have her bk home.

So do they know what it is?

He's in a mood today lol

That'll be nice to have her bk home.

So do they know what it is?

He's in a mood today lol
not sure, been nice and quite here without them! lol yer it would be really.

no not really, they think its just a fluid on the lungs or something like that, they wont really know untill they get her to oxfoprd and get a camera and things down her!

so hes gettin better then! lol

Back