Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would this take hours

In other words yes @Neil it would take hour just to take the chill out of your tank. Not unless you use a cup of water a day then might work a bit quicker /emoticons/biggrin.png

In short......NO. It'll warm a cup of water at best unless you have 50 brand new car batteries wired in series & a spare 20 hours to wait for it to luke-warm your tank!!/emoticons/biggrin.png

but you cant really lose as you will get a nice cuppa in your car...

I mean some people.....I was on a loss leader today ...just because she was on a road I cleaned I only said an extra fifty percent...and I didnt look as close at the windows as I should...mingin...bloody spiders webs...i did em trad although I should have wfp and it took for ever...and no cuppa ...she was in ...no bloody cuppa and....she waited for the fiver change...

iF she leaves it too long before the next clean next time I will not be so soft...

and another new un...very small ...just came out and gave me the tenner she always gives me....one window on the back and one set of french doors ...two up at the front and a bathroom:rolleyes: and one down below...

its a funny old world out there...

Left overnight it should warm it but a hot tank and hot tap and hoses and connectors can lead to leaks and also it'll kill your batters

Latest Posts

Back