Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Double Sided Flyers Arrived Today (-:

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I like them, only bad point is you have your phone numbers on there twice. I would have left them off the top section and made the logo bigger or added the web link below it

Far too busy. No one will read them.

Keep it short and simple.

Instead of asking people to PM you, why not post the link here?

Thats cheap flyers!

I'm getting double sided flyers, one side is just going to say "professional window cleaning in your area" as big as i can fit, possibly have logo too? Then on the back, services, contact, pics or whatever..

Not bad at all, probably better than most that go out.

Can see quite a few items i would change.

The one thing which is a total face palm for me. Why the hotmail address on the email.

I will upload mine when its done, but thats going to be in a month or so, BUT i will upload it before its printed haha.

I agree, they look good but a bit busy.
Yeah but im going for the professional image rather than the local back street cleaner as im wanting to make my company into a brand name thats reconised around my area . Im getting there but its taking time got 3rd van getting sign written today got 2 for windows and 1 for property maintanance .

Back