Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Joker Windie...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clearview Lee

I've just picked up a job in my village that hasn't been done for a year. 

She said the previous guy started coming onto her and he was 20 years younger, so she stopped calling him, and ignored his. 

She said he was cleaning her friends house and he made up a story of losing his wallet and ask his customer if she could lend him £600. The custy is in her 80's.  He even drove her to a cashpoint.  He said he'd pay back next month, but three are passed so she rang him.  He turned up with £600 and nastily gave it to her saying that he just borrow that off of someone else!! 

Anyway, last month he text this new one I've got who told me this story, saying ' sorry he hasn't been in touch lately, but he just lost his wallet and could he borrow £600 !!! Same story. 

She didn't reply, but messaged the lady that lent him the £600 previously, saying what a cheeky ******* etc etc,  but she sent the text to him instead of her!!! :-0 

He didn't reply and that is that. 

How shameful. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back