Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So finally the cat's outta the bag!

Variety does help not feeling stuck in a rut

Good luck to you for having the balls to do it

were do u find the time to do ur houses tho ?? lol im just under 500 and im always balls to the wall

been takin it bit easier tho since baby arrived but hey

only behind like 2-3 days so aint bad

I will say just the once and on a serious note that I do still have room for 1 window cleaner 2 - 3 days per week on this job for 5-6 weeks to cover regular crews days off.
Just PM me if interested.
Just down the road, and I would help but I am way too lazy, looks like hard work to me /emoticons/tongue.png

Nice one mate envious of this lol

I visit Birmingham every month stop in the malmaison in the mailbox just round corner I've seen the place being built very inpressive

Always said to missus some lucky git will get contract for all that

Green who will be responsible for cleaning all the reflective stuff on outside

Green who will be responsible for cleaning all the reflective stuff on outside
Nothings been said by the big cheese yet but I got a feeling we will be making shiny shiny before Christmas, it turns out we are one of the few crews whos standard response is 'Of course we can ' as opposed to 'Errrmmm no!..'

Very impressive Green,

although i dont have time to work for you i might pop down to see where you are going wrong /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back