Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

You Know When You're Trusted By a Customer When....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I had an old girl ask me to post her cards for her just before xmas. There must have been at least twenty of them. Some people would think it's a ****-take but I think it's nice to have that sort of relationship and trust with your customers.

I had an old girl ask me to post her cards for her just before xmas. There must have been at least twenty of them. Some people would think it's a ****-take but I think it's nice to have that sort of relationship and trust with your customers.
That's a **** take definately lol

You need to 'stamp' this sort of thing out. :whistle:

I have one I do on a 12 weekly. She lives alone and works in the city so leaves the key under the mat, has me do the outsides then insides when nobodys there. We lend each other books and get in really well and we can both talk for hours. I have a few custys like that

@Adams0211 the older ladys always treat you best. I have one who makes me a lovely cup of coffee complete with seperate saucer for the milk and two sugar sachets, and on the tray next to it is always a lovely home made pork pie cut into 4 even bits. Its heavenly :thumbsup:

Talking of post, I frightened my postman today by going to the door with no clothes on.

I don't know what shocked him more, my naked body, or the fact that I knew where he lived /emoticons/biggrin.png

Talking of post, I frightened my postman today by going to the door with no clothes on.I don't know what shocked him more, my naked body, or the fact that I knew where he lived /emoticons/biggrin.png
That was lol /emoticons/biggrin.png

I had a new customer approach me (several years back now). Can you clean my windows. OK I said. She said I have to go out, but here is the door key. Now that's trust. ( I did nick the TV and stereo LOL)

I have a couple of codes for the big electronic gates also some keys to gates, that's after one or two cleans, does amaze me the trust people put into us could understand if you have known them donkeys years but after one clean, I do believe when your van is signwritten and you wear a uniform company name etc, does make you look more trustworthy.

I do oven cleaning as well as Windows and have on several occaisions just arrived at the home of someone I've never met to be told "we're going out lock up and post the keys when your done, money's on the side for you".

Beggars belief really with iPads etc lying around. I do worry as they could make all sorts of accusations if they wanted to

Latest Posts

Back