Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning Frames/whites

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Whats best stuff to use to bring up plastics what you guys recomend got a big full clean to do soon.

cheers.
just use your soaped up applicator clean with your cill cloth and go over with damp scrim!

yeah sound thats what i normaly do but these custys bit fussy.
Ok once soaped up with your applicator, you can use soap pads as suggested or 0000 steel wool and go over frames gently this will bring them up a treat!

Are you kidding me after your recent remarks :lol: Quote " (all the gear no idea) " :rolleyes:

Whats best stuff to use to bring up plastics what you guys recomend got a big full clean to do soon.

cheers.

Acetone (nail polish remover) or some sort of cream cleaner such as astonish from the pound shop, or cif. Make sure its got that microabrasive stuff in it. Thats what does the work.

I'm using grime blast upvc cleaner with a pack of Tesco white pan sponges, comes up mint.
IMAG0033.jpg
[/img]

IMAG0036.jpg
[/img]

Thanks for the complement ak,...that house gutters inside & out, fascias, windows frames, door frames, conservatory including the conservatory roof had not been cleaned properly in 14 years. Go figure

And no just for the record I did not clean it with a pressure washer or use a wooden ladder & B&Q bucket either.

Back